Classes & Camps
FOR THE YOUNG
Each summer the PCAA presents two age-related weeklong camps. The camp content consists of learning lines, cues, choreography and lyrics. Additionally older campers experience break-out sessions with more in-depth instruction. At the end of each week’s session, all ages prepare and perform a program for family and friends. Discounts are available for sibling enrollments and PCAA members.
YOUTH SUMMER THEATRE CAMPS
Stay tuned….details to be announced for 2017 Summer Camps!
FOR THE YOUNG AT HEART
To aid in the PCAA’s education mission initiative, Palace programming includes regular sessions in yoga for both beginners and more advanced students. Yoga participants enroll for 6-7 week sessions, which begin quarterly. A discount is offered for Palace members.
YOGA CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
Instructor: Helene Everson, Certified Yoga Instructor & Yoga Alliance Member.
Feel the restorative power that yoga brings to mind and body. Learn yoga poses, meditation, stretching, relaxation, body awareness, and breathing. Students will receive instruction that is geared to personal needs and abilities; learn basic yoga postures and ways to modify the postures for individual body types. Monday nights are dedicated to beginning yoga students and Wednesday nights are for the more experienced student. Please bring a sticky mat and dress comfortably. All classes meet from 5:30 pm to 7:00 pm. PCAA members receive a 10% discount. Students who register and pre-pay for more than one session receive a 5% discount off the non-member price. Registration deadline is one week before class begins. For more information or to register for Yoga classes and workshops please contact the Palace Theatre Box Office during box office hours: Monday, Tuesday, Thursday and Friday, 9 am to 5 pm at 740-383-2101.
2016-17 YOGA CLASSES & WORKSHOPS
FALL I 2016 (six weeks)
- Beginner Yoga: Mondays, 09/12/2016 thru 10/24/2016 (no classes week of 10/03)
- Advanced Yoga: Wednesdays, 09/14/2016 thru 10/26/2016 (no classes week of 10/05)
FALL II 2016 (six weeks)
- Beginner Yoga: Mondays, 10/31/2016 thru 12/12/2016 (no classes week of 11/28)
- Advanced Yoga: Wednesdays, 11/02/2016 thru 12/14/2016 (no classes week of 11/30)
WINTER 2017 (seven weeks)
- Beginner Yoga: Mondays, 01/09/2017 thru 02/20/2017
- Advanced Yoga: Wednesdays, 01/11/2017 thru 02/22/2017
SPRING I 2017 (seven weeks)
- Beginner Yoga: Mondays, 02/27/2017 thru 04/10/2017
- Advanced Yoga: Wednesdays, 03/01/2017 thru 04/12/2017
SPRING II 2017 (six weeks)
- Beginner Yoga: Mondays, 04/17/2017 thru 05/22/2017
- Advanced Yoga: Wednesdays, 04/19/2017 thru 05/24/2017
RESTORATIVE YOGA WORKSHOP
- FALL 2016: Saturday, Oct. 29, 2016
- WINTER 2017: Saturday, Jan. 28, 2017
Six week sessions = $36
Seven week sessions = $42
Restorative workshop fee = $30
Discounts: 5% multiple registrations (when paid at the same time)
10% PCAA member (memberships available to anyone)
*Prices subject to change without prior notification